The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Please Read This Post, It's Important. Truly is. Hey, if You Read This Post I'll Never Ask You to Read Anything Else I Write. Honest!!!!!

Here's the link! Please read in its entirety,   

2 comments:

  1. I think you've promised that not making me read more posts... Ha!!! I'm not sure I believe you.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Did you read the post????

      My promises?

      Who was the comedian, dang....Richard Pryor (sp)? The devil made me do it.

      Regards,

      George

      Delete