The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Priests are Fuckin' the Nuns. In Virginia the Catholics Fess-Up. You Folks Who are Catholic, When Will You "See the Light?" And, Let's Give The Baptists a Little Press!

Though my basic mantra has always been, Religion is Evil and in no way is beneficial to
society as a whole or to people specifically. That said, I had recently thought about a posting of the few times religion had any value. Well, I'll put that on hold for a while.

Here are two CNN linksNo, I didn't read them word for word...just scanned them. And, another link to the New York Times.


Here's a link about the Baptists.

And, here's the link for the latest here in Virginia.

Though I'm surely not a psychologist (hey, I almost forgot, dang, I have a BA in sociology) and don't claim to know much of anything, it would seem that one of our most prominent and compelling drives is SEX! Yep, that's just part of us... we're born that way. Well, at least most of us would seem to be.


That said, who are these folks. misguided because of believing all the God bullshit and then sign-on to squelch their sexual desires forever! (Do you folks know how long forever is?) Yep, they all pledge to Baby Jesus, God, Holy Ghost and the fuckin' Pope, they'll never kiss anyone, never fondle a boob, and for heaven's sake, never have SEX!!! And, who the heck are these men and women who raise their hands and say, I do? With some exceptions, I'm sure, that kind of pledge just goes against who we are as humans.

Though I don't know this to be true, don't care, actually, but for the nuns is it some kind of bullshit about marrying God?

No, it's obvious the Catholics don't have a lock on raping kids, screwin' nuns, and all the rest...but, dang, there are sure a lot of them getting in the news.

Soooo, what's the answer, here? What should a religious person do? That folks I don't know. 


There are some options, I would think.

  • Take a hard look at your religion and beliefs.
  • Can't you just stay home, read the Bible, and pray?
  • Continue on as you have been and never allow you or your loved ones to be alone with any official of a church.
OK, yes, this is poorly written. But, I just am not in the mood to spend any more time on it.

Folks, honest, if you don't believe you aren't going to Hell. Open your eyes, open your minds, and rethink it all. Get to the basics. Look for EVIDENCE!!!!! Or, lack of evidence. It's not that difficult. Sorry, this is so poorly written.





;




No comments:

Post a Comment