The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Life and the Human Condition in Six Words? Another Project Doomed to Fail?



Other than running my mouth on several blogs, I have two writing projects I'm trying to
finish.

Yes, still trying to finish my second book of fifty-five word stories and have started a book using six words. They all aren't stories in the usual sense of the word....some may be rants, quips, observations, well....you get the idea. And, many may well be just silly. 




I'm starting with over 200 of them (six words) and not sure how many will survive my editing. 























































Your comments, as always, would be appreciated. Post them here or send me an email.

george238c@juno.com

























































































This contribution by my pal, Mark...















































































OK, I can't or won't help myself. Yes, just a few on religion...... Hey, don't go nuts! 



























"Have faith and send lots of money." Talk about shearing of the sheep!


And, accomplish nothing!









And look like fools!


When whacked-out religious zealots are allowed to keep their kids from getting vaccinated....society has failed us! 
Any sane person will see this for what it is. CHILD ABUSE!
Lookup "Jesus Camp."

Well, enough of this. Wow, is religion a downer..... I had been in a good mood...no longer am!

No comments:

Post a Comment