The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Monday, April 16, 2018

Yes, Chiropractors, Again! Just When You Think You've Heard it All, They Just Keep Giving!

Even the Man upstairs, as understanding
and compassionate as He is, has his limits!
About 15 years or so ago, while at work, my coworker who was sitting in the cubicle across from me said something about a treatment of some sort, as I best remember. Anyway, she turned her computer screen so I could see the blog.

I immediately said, He's a chiropractor.

How did you know?


Thinking back, I guess I would say, he had the, I don't know jack about actual/real medicine but the state gave me a license, I can wear a white coat, call myself doctor, and dream-up any kind of bullshit I want!

And, they sure do dream it up!

A few years back, a chiropractor came out with a book about how to cure your dog's cancer!

Take a look here!  Frankly, I'd be far too embarrassed to even try to tell you what this jerk invented! This fellow is way up there are on the scale of crazy crap chiropractors dream up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment