The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Friday, September 25, 2015

FAC, You Can't Get Away From Religion....And, There Are A Bunch of Folks Out Here Looking For Their 15 Minutes...

I guess religious people in their own pathetic way are trying to make statements. Some of

them remind me of those old timey movies where the Christians are taken to the Colosseum and fed to the lions. But, hey, they all die with smiles on their faces.... WHERE IN THE HELL ARE LIONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

Yes, the latest is a local lawyer who has a Christian flag flying above the US flag on a flag pole at his law office.








And, yes, I realize I'm just as bad as the religious folks......

EDIT: Note, the photos are courtesy of Virginian-Pilot. Well....I guess you could say I borrowed them.




No comments:

Post a Comment