The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Well, Kim Davis Rates Another Posting....





It was Ben Goldacre, a British MD, who writes about quack medicine who said, something like,
It's OK to mock morons.

Kim Davis is in jail and is acting like a moron. I no longer have any sympathy for her. Her workers in her office said they will issue marriage licences. The judge said he would release Davis if she wouldn't interfere with her employees issuing the licenses. Of course the moron said she'd stay in jail.

Here's a link to the article.

This is a quote that I can't resist: "I promised to love Him with all my heart, mind and soul because I wanted to make heaven my home," Davis said. Wow, just wow!

FAC... She has the Ebola version of the god virus.

EDIT:  Yes, the running-for-president morons are chiming in. Jindal, Huckabee, and Paul. Terrific. They are all siding with her....


No comments:

Post a Comment