The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Just Want to Have a Little Fun Today.....

I'm on the Carmex  mailing list. Yesterday they announced they're having a contest. Yep, they are paying small bucks to the winner(s). Write a review of any of their products. Based on a recent post I made, here's my entry. Surely, I'll win, won't I????

What a product...has really helped me!
I’ve been using this product for several months. Yes, hard to believe, I lost 37 pounds, no longer need insulin for my diabetes, IQ jumped 20 points, can now run the mile in a little over four minutes, no longer need glasses as my vision is 20/20, but what’s really cool is I am now fluent in Russian. How cool is this product??? Never leave home without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment