The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Yes, I'm Ongoingly a Victim of Confirmation Bias.... And, Once More.....

This will be brief. Many months ago, Trump remarked that he'd be proud to have Sarah Palin in his administration, At the time, Trump was somewhat of a novelty to most of us. However, as time passed, most of us started to realize Trump is a contender.

And, yes, I buried that Palin remark deeply enough so that it just surfaced again, when Palin endorsed Trump.

At the beginning, I truly liked Bernie. No, I'm not going to go into the whys. The fact that he says what he thinks and is honest is enough to separate him from most politicians.

Yes, I'm one of the few who watched the recent  Democratic debate. I said then, I'd vote for Trump over Clinton. Anyone, other than Clinton. 

And, now Palin shows.....


Is Trump pandering, or does he really think having Palin endorse him is meaningful?

Thankfully, our country seems able to weather all storms, at least until now. Governed by a bunch of mainly corrupt and or sleazy politicians who are bought by those with the biggest bucks, our country has made horrible decisions that have destroyed so many lives since we last decided we wanted to go to war.

If I believed in a god, I'd start praying that Bernie topples them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment