The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I've Changed the Title of My Blog.....


Well, yes, I just changed the name of this blog. And, here's a photo of a card I'm having printed. Should have them in a few days.

Thought it'd be convenient to be able to hand someone a card instead of having to write the name of my blog. Also, thought, What the heck, put some information about my book on the back.

Where was I? Traveling is fun and enjoyable and I'm looking forward to that; however, there are surely more important things to life. And, to me some of the more important things are those that have a direct effect on our lives. What am I talking about: religion, medicine, in particular the so-called complementary, alternative and integrative medicine, and the supernatural stuff such as psychics? So, from now on in addition to my travel adventures you will find some other stuff, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment