The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

I Think I May Feel Sorry For Our President....

president.

Here are a few of the quotes from the article.



President Donald Trump wants people to know he's "like, really smart" and "a very stable genius."

Trump says "my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

He says going from successful businessman to reality TV star to president on his first try "would qualify as not smart, but genius .... and a very stable genius at that!"

For almost twenty years, I was paid (small bucks) to do mental health evaluations and diagnose people. For every person who I interviewed, I had to list a diagnosis. Sometimes I used NOS (not otherwise specified) and sometimes I used RO (rule out a particular diagnosis).

Am I qualified to diagnose our president? Well, any of us can see the obvious...Trump has at least two personality disorders-narcissistic and grandiose. And, folks, that's not good for anyone...especially someone, who as Trump says, has the Big Nuclear Button.

And, why would I feel sorry for him? Good question. He has created a mess and he must surely at times know what he's done. Of course, my feeling sorry for him has nothing to do with changing my opinion that he's a lying scumbag who's not fit to hold any public office, much less be our president. And, remember folks, being rich or whatever term you want to use doesn't mean you're smart.

Maybe we should all pray (couldn't resist).

Yes, a couple of 55-word stories about our president.




That Trump’s Something, Ain’t He?

“What do you mean?”
“First president with no government experience and was never in the military.”
“Hmm.”
“First big-deal billionaire.”
“Hmm.”
“TV star, too.”
“Anything else?”
“What do you think?”
“Know of two firsts. President with the smallest hands and the first First Lady who we can see nekid with a couple of mouse clicks.”

January 20, 2017


BTW, if you'd like to see the First Lady, click here for another of my postings.



Accident left him in a Coma

Happened Christmas 2015 and was doubtful he’d regain consciousness.
Family worked in shifts to be by his side in case he awoke.
He did December 2016.
“Tell me, what’s new in the country?” he said.
“Trump is president-elect and Palin is considered for VA secretary,” his brother, said.
“Please, put me back in a coma!”

December 16, 2016   

EDIT: Hmm, actually I think I need to better define in my mind what "feel sorry for" means before I commit to that as far as Trump is concerned.











No comments:

Post a Comment