The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Yard Angel II to the Rescue!

A few days ago, yes, here in Virginia, we had about ten inches
of snow. And, for several days the temperatures have been below freezing. As I'm typing this it's about 20 degrees.

Anyway, the morning after the snow, Yard Angel II was at my house clearing a path.

As I've babbled on before I surely don't believe in gods, and as such, I have little faith in anything. That said, Yes, I have faith in the Yard Angels. They are always there looking out for me and doing what they can.

Faith in a so-called, god? No. Yard Angels, yes.

All of you so-called believers who continue to pray to so-called gods...hey, pray for a Yard Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment