The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Battling the Virginia Board of Medicine.... Part Three.

OK, I received a letter from Dr. Harp the director of the BOM. I
had asked a few questions which weren't answered. Actually, I pretty much knew they wouldn't be.

It seems that he is saying if I want the chiropractors investigated, I have to file a complaint. Now, as I may have already mentioned, if I had sought treatment from one of these buzzards and wasn't satisfied or what-have-you, yes, I can see where I'd need to file an actual complaint about a specific doctor. Of course, that's not the case.

I'm telling Harp that the board of medicine isn't doing their job. They are issuing licenses to people who are using bogus or scam treatments-what do you call a treatment that can't work, doesn't work, and has been proven to not work?


"Our mission is to ensure safe and competent patient care by licensing health professionals, enforcing standards of practice, and providing information to health care practitioners and the public."

Anyway.... Thinking about my options.

Thinking about maybe writing to all of the board members.... The Board of Directors of the Board of Medicine....


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment