The Beginning....

The Beginning....
When William Least Heat-Moon toured the country many years ago, his steed, if you will, was a van that he named Ghost Dancing. His journey of America was 13,000 miles. His book is Blue Highways, A Journey Into America. My steed will be a Subaru WRX (traded for an XV Crosstrek). My travels will be, what in the past were called, the blue highways of Virginia. Years ago, maps showed secondary roads in blue. Yes, the ones less traveled.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Trump Speaks at National Prayer Breakfast.... And, so it Goes....

Prayer, prayer, prayer...pray, pray, pray...and, what're the results? NOTHING!

The way I understand prayer, you're praying to a supernatural God who is going to respond in a supernatural way. This God knows everything about you including why and what you are praying (for). That said, why bother praying? The results will be the same! NOTHING!

And, you folks will never accept the reality! PRAYER DOESN'T AND CAN'T WORK!!!!! It's never worked and it never will.

And, I might add, when you get on your knees, close your eyes, put your hands together, and start praying, you look like a dork. Hey, maybe I should start a dork award to add to the craphead award.

Yes, I'm a little ticked off.

OK, something of a little secret. Yep, I know what Trump was praying! Yes, he wants more babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment